Dementia Discovery That is Leaving Doctors Speechless (Try This Tonight)
Better than Morphine For Joint Pain… Yet Safer Than Aspirin?
Find Out If You May Qualify For Disability Benefits Today
Best Online Piano Lessons Beginners: What You Should Know
As a piano player, I’ve often been asked by friends and family about the best online piano lessons. There are so many different options out there that it’s hard to know where to start!
Are you a beginner looking for some help in those early stages? Are you looking for something more intensive, like Suzuki Piano? Do you want it in your own living room with a video chat happening on your tablet?
In this post, we will explore the best online piano lessons from beginner level to advanced students and why this is a great hobby for people over 50. This article will also cover what is interactive and what is not when choosing an online lesson program.
Although this article will be focused on piano lessons, these tips are applicable to other music lessons and instruments.
So without further ado, let’s start with the beginner section of this post!
Best Online Piano Lessons Beginners: The Top 5 Picks in 2021
1. Piano For All [ Top Pick] – Piano for all is specially designed to take complete beginners to an intermediate level faster than any other method.
You start with popular rhythm style piano (think of artists like Lennon & McCartney, Elton John, Billy Joel, Barry Manilow, Lionel Richie, Coldplay, Norah Jones, and so on) which means you get to sound like a pro right from the start.
You then expand step-by-step into Ballad style, Blues, Jazz, Ragtime, Improvisation, and creating your own melodies. You will even learn how to read music AS you learn how to ‘play-by-ear’ and eventually you will be able to play some amazing Classical pieces.
Everything in Pianoforall is right where you need it to be.
As you go through each book you can click on either Audio or Video and INSTANTLY hear or see what you are reading about.
You don’t have to search your computer for lots of files and have lots of windows open.
You can view the books on your PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone or you can print the pages out to set on your piano stand.
Pros: No need to be online – No need to worry about slow video streaming. You can easily download or transfer to all your devices. Learn at your own pace in your OWN time. No deadlines! All future updates of Pianoforall are FREE – for LIFE. No recurring payments or subscriptions. Just one payment for lifetime access.
Comes with 9 interactive Ebooks:
- Party time/Play by Ear Rhythm Piano
- Blues and Rock and Roll
- Chord Magic
- Advanced Chords Made Easy
- Ballad Style
- All That Jazz and Blues
- Advanced Blues and Fake stride
- Taming The Classics
- Speed Learning
Cons: There is a one-time payment of $39. Nut they do offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. So this gives you plenty of time to test it out.
Best Online Piano Lessons Beginners: #1 Rated Program. Click The Image Below
2. Piano Lessons Without Interactive Video Chat for Beginners [Runner Up] – Online Piano Lessons Overview: PianoLessonsWithVideoChat is one of the best places to start when searching for an online tutorial system that is free and geared towards beginners. They have a selection of video lessons that can be completed within 10 minutes as well as daily lessons that can add up to 10+ minutes.
This online piano lessons program is great for beginners who want to learn basic music theory and have time constraints. The best part is that it’s completely free! You are just required to sign up and go through the mandatory welcome email course.
PianoLessonsWithVideoChat, although offering free tutorials, does require an account. The reason is that their system will measure your progress and make requests for you to complete more lessons if they see you are doing well! As a beginner, I really like the interactive approach that they take with their videos.
Pros: Free. Interactive. Fun. Educational. Cons: Youtube videos can be hard to navigate and are not high-resolution. There are no offline versions or lesson downloads. Verdict: PianoLessonsWithVideoChat is one of the best free beginner online piano lessons for those who want to learn music theory quickly!
3. Piano Mouse Academy Online Piano Lessons for Beginners [Runner Up] – Online Piano Lessons Overview: PianoMouseAcademy’s free trial video lessons are designed to introduce you to a variety of beginners piano topics such as posture, musical terms, and note reading. You can also access the entire beginner’s course for free, although you will be required to give them your email address.
There are some interactive elements in their video lessons. This is a great benefit for beginners who are looking to learn the left-hand and right-hand basic movements. Pros: Free trial. Interactive video lessons. Fun. Educational. Cons: The Youtube videos do not have high resolution, can be hard to navigate, and there is no offline version or lesson downloads available Verdict: PianoMouseAcademy is a close second to our top pick because of their free trial and interactive lessons!
4. PianoStudy Online Piano Lessons for Beginners [Runner Up] – Online Piano Lessons Overview: PianoStudy offers tons of free online video tutorials and course content. You can choose whether to focus on specific topics like music theory or improvisation, or you can just dive in and try to play the piano with their interactive video lessons.
Their software is easy to use, but it is designed for adults with experience playing the piano. The interactive video lessons are perfect for beginners who want to learn the basics of playing the piano and learn a few games along the way! Pros: Free! Interactive video lessons that are fun and educational. Cons: Piano Practice Software is designed for adults, not for kids. Verdict: PianoStudy is a great choice if you are looking for free beginner online piano lessons!
5. SONGBIRD Online Piano Lessons [Runner Up] – Online Piano Lessons Overview: SINGERBIRD offers one of the best deals when it comes to online piano lessons! For every American, they’ll give you 4 free months of access to their interactive video lessons. This is in addition to the free 30 days of access that you will receive through signing up!
There are a variety of levels available including Beginner’s, Advanced Beginner, and Adult Beginner.
Although there are no interactive video lessons for kids, students have the option to record themselves playing the piano and submit it to a teacher for evaluation! Pros: Free! Interactive Video Lessons are available. Cons: Videos are not high resolution. Verdict: SONGBIRD has one of the best pricing deals when it comes to online interactive video lessons!
Best Online Piano Lessons Beginners: Final Thoughts
I hope you found this article helpful. If you would like us to research any topic you choose, just leave it in the comment box below. We’ll get someone on it right away.